- Animal lover; F.6 / DSE graduate; fluent in both Chinese and English
- Customer service / front desk experience in hospitality, healthcare and aviation service industry
- Good customer service skills with positive and cooperative attitude
- Able to work in a team environment and under pressure
- Fresh graduate with excellent telephone manner and good communication skills will also be
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Day Shift : 9:00am – 7:00pm / 1:00pm – 11:00pm / 11:00pm – 9:00am
Night Shift: 7:00pm – 6:00 am; 11:00pm – 9:00am; 9:00pm – 9:00am (12-hour shift with OT pay)
* For the position of Night Shift VA, extra night shift allowance and extra paid day off/month will be
granted if achieving good attendance
- Animal lover; F.6 / DSE graduate; fluent in both Chinese and English; grade C in Science / Math
subjects is preferred but not essential
- At least one year of solid experience in animal welfare / working with animals / veterinary clinic;
Priority will be given to the holder of AIRC certificate
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with positive attitude
- A commitment to teamwork and able to work under pressure
- High-caliber fresh graduate will also be considered.
Subsidized training program (Australian Recognized Vet Nurse/Receptionist Certificate Level One Course)
will be offered for the above positions after the probationary period is completed (candidate may acquire the
Certificate Level I by attending the exam within one year after being employed).
• Assist the Senior Administrative Officer in supporting the Chief Veterinary Medical Officer and the Chief Operations Officer.
• Perform administrative and secretarial duties including arranging meetings, making appointments, typing minutes, preparing memo, document, reports and other duties as assigned.
• Assist in making travel arrangement, arranging living accommodation for staff and maintaining clinic facilities.
• Assist in printing jobs and perform ad-hoc procurement.
• Assist in organizing training workshops and staff activities.
• University graduate in Business Administration / Secretarial Studies preferable.
• Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience, preference will be given to those who have worked in the healthcare industry but not a must.
• Strong secretarial skills including administrative writing and an ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Strong computer skills in MS applications not limited to Word, Excel, Chinese Word Processing.
• Well-organized, detailed-oriented, self-motivated with good interpersonal skills.
• Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese.
• Candidates with more experience will be considered as Administrative Officer.