1) 7:00 pm – 5:00 am /11:00 pm -9:00 am (full time night shift)
2) 9:00 am – 7:00 pm / 1:00 pm – 11:00 pm / 7:00 pm – 5:00 am (rotating shifts)
- Animal lover; F.5 / DSE graduate; fluency in both Chinese and English preferred
- Customer service / front desk experience in hospitality, healthcare and aviation service industry preferred but not a must.
- Good customer service skills with positive and cooperative attitude
- Able to work in a team environment and under pressure
- Fresh graduate with excellent telephone manner and good communication skills will also be considered.
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Day Shift : 9:00 am – 7:00 pm / 1:00 pm – 11:00 pm / 11:00 pm – 9:00 am
Night Shift : 7:00 pm – 6:00 am / 11:00 pm – 9:00 am / 9:00 pm – 9:00 am
(12-hour shift with OT pay)
* For the position of Night Shift VA, additional night shift allowance will be offered. Extra paid day off/month will be granted if achieving good attendance
- Animal lover; F.6 / DSE graduate; fluency in both Chinese and English; grade C in Science / Math subjects is preferred but not a must
- At least one year of solid experience in animal welfare / working with animals / veterinary clinic; Priority will be given to the holder of AIRC certificate
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with positive attitude
- A commitment to teamwork and able to work under pressure
- High-caliber fresh graduate will also be considered.
* night shift allowance and extra paid day off/month will be granted.
- Licensed as a veterinary technician
- Animal lover with relevant experience such as using blood machines, assist in surgery, ultrasound and
endoscope care, setting up and maintaining IV fluids etc.
- Proactive, strong communication skills and detail-mindedness
- A commitment to teamwork and ability to handle stress
• Provide guidance / training to operational staff on customer service / complaint management
• Provide recommendations to management for continuous process improvements
• Responsible for complaint case management including generating / maintaining procedures and
summarize complaint reports
• Ensure complaints are investigated in a timely manner including direct customer contact.
• Any other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree required
• 3-5 years’ experience in the health care industry (or related industry) with complaint handling experience preferred.
• Possess strategic thinking, problem-solving, strong communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to work under pressure, adept at multi-tasking, prioritizing and meeting deadlines
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
• Sensitive to confidentiality of data
• Computer proficiency
Duties: The responsibilities of this position include (but are not limited to): providing leadership and strategic direction for business, accounting and HR departments. Individual will formulate practices and guidelines for department activities, including budget development, data analysis, long-range forecasting, and financial reporting; exercising financial stewardship and budgeting control over resources and expenditures; overseeing development and implementation of policies and procedures under the direction of the CVMO and COO; acting as liaison with College of Veterinary Medicine and Life Sciences (CVMLS); and serving as financial officer of CityU PAVC.
• Master’s degree in Business or related field with a minimum of 5-7 years of supervisory/leadership experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Certified Public Accountant will be given preference.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrated leadership and supervisory experience, and exceptional oral and written communication skills. Experience with strategic planning initiatives and oversight, both financial and operational. Excellent analytical, data interpretation, and forecasting skills desired. Superior negotiation and conflict resolution skills. Ability to handle confidential matters in a sensitive manner and work effectively in a dynamic, deadline-driven, complex, team-based environment with multiple conflicting and competing priorities. Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Filemaker Pro, and web-based research tools.